Senior Project Manager
- Plan, schedule, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Handle project administration, including cost control, schedule control and change order administration.
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates.
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones, and monitor progress against established schedules.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Implement corporate quality control programs.
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients.
- Preparation of reports to the Client.
- Ensure that the Client requirements are met on the project.
- Meet with the Consultants, Contractors and Client, coordinating work and providing communications as required.
- Review Project Metrics, analyse the progress of construction and identify when the project could have potential issues.
- Ensure site safety program is in place with the contractors.
- Provide Risk reviews and mitigation of issues when required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)