Kemptville District Hospital
Project Value:$30 Million
ZW was selected as the Project Manager for the redevelopment of the Kemptville District Hospital(KDH), an accredited 23-bed rural community Hospital. KDH also includes 12 interim LTC beds and 5 complex continuing care beds.
The 23-bed Kemptville District Hospital serves the residents of North Grenville, Merrickville, Wolford, Augusta, and the southern portion of the City of Ottawa.
This redevelopment project increased the existing 50,000 sq. ft. building by two-thirds. An additional 3,500 sq. ft. of existing space was renovated. The project was completed in 2010.
Project Management Services provided by ZW included:
- • Managing the Design Team and Cost Consultant;
- • Developing the Communication and Document Control procedures;
- • Managing the Peer Review process;
- • Coordinating the Ministry of Health review and approval process;
- • Managing the Construction and Commissioning Process; and,
- • Control of all schedule and budget requirements & contract administration.