Winchester District Memorial Hospital
Project Value:$69 Million
ZW Project Management Inc. was selected as the Project Manager for the redevelopment of the Winchester District Memorial Hospital.
WDMH is an accredited 70-bed rural community Hospital which serves the residents of Dundas, Stormont, North Grenville, Edwardsburg/Cardinal, Russell, and the southern portion of the City of Ottawa.
The hospital increased the existing 80,466 sq. ft. building by almost 60%. ZW provided full Project Management Services, which included:
- • Manage the Design Team & Cost Consultant
- • Coordinate the MOHLTC review & approval process
- • Develop Communication & Document Control procedures
- • Control Schedule & Budget Requirements
- • Manage Peer Review Process
- • Manage the Construction & Commissioning Process